McDonald's

I like hair look in this picture. It looks like the hair in my character

which is at the botton right side.


13th January, 2008

Many people say fast food sucks by reason of low quality it has, it was nevertheless truth that Bacon & Egg McMuffin was the best breakfast to me while I was staying in van city. And it has been my favorite meal especially for breakfast on Sunday. That I go to McDonald's is always happy time. 'Good morning!' that cute young girls say is like music :) and they know I order Bacon & Egg McMuffin combo which is the best in McDonald's. It's of course damn tasty. Finger licking good!!

Those kind of foodstuffs, called junk food rarely have vitamin, minerals and another nutritions that body needs to maintain and moreover they have too much chemical seasoning as you guys know. I eat them when my body wants because it deserves to have what it wants :) It doesn't happen quite often, Twice a week doesn't really cause side affections and I hope so lol

It started raining again since this evening and it's Sunday. lol.. My guess was right that less then 10people were at the gym around 5pm today. I guess the thing was that raining weather and Sunday made people not feel going to the gym. So I love Sunday's gym. I can strengthen any part of my body freely. Most machines and stuffs that I need are available.

The schedule for this month to work on every single part of my body already has set up but I rather break the rule on Saturday or Sunday to make my muscles more tension. A coach at the gym, he always try to train me, saying 'Let's make a work of art since I have good gene to build up big muscles. I have no idea if that's true or not but Oh,, feel great to hear that :). I didn't say Yes to him yet due to the fact that I'm not ready physically and mentally to start doing hard training.

No matter what people say about me, I love myself and I know where to work on my body to get it balanced with my experience more than 3years. Before I started working out, I learned martial art for few years Hapgido which is an art of self-defense for 3years and Judo for 2years that made me exactly know how big or small each part of body's supposed to be which means I do not only work eagerly to make them huge. that's why I don't care what opinions they gave. I will be the one who distinguish your opinions and then sort out to take what I need.


4 comments:

앤디오빠 said...

Every now and then, I eat some junk food, but mainly to cheer me up a little. There is nothing wrong with that ㅋㅋㅋ, as long as its only a little ^^

Build said...

You are right! as long as it's not much, ther's nothign wrong with that in order to cheer my body up!

have a good day!!

Anonymous said...

I really respect you,because I know how hard it is to set up a plan and try to keep doing it everyday.I hope You will be in a better shape.They`re really good now though :)

Build said...

Anonymous.. Thanks you a lot. :)

It hasn't been easy to keep what I planed. And yeah I will be in a better shape :)

Thanks for encourging me again.