The one

This lovely couple will get married to end up their long term relationship over 4years.


12th January, 2008

Here is today’s good news! A friend of mine, who was actually one of the seniorities in a regiment of military policeman in 39th division where I was in for doing military service, gave me a call and said something that made me being stunning. what he told me was that he has set date to get married to his girl friend in 3months, whom he has met more than 4years. My head was completely empty for few minutes and it was hard to continue having conversation smoothly though I was trying to come up with something to say.
Yes, It's really cool and I was supposed to congratulate him in a super happy mood. Contrary to my expectation, there was something around me which was bothering. I definitely was happy and I wanted to say that when I was on the phone. But after saying I will be present at his wedding, we finished talking. 'Why shouldn't he get married to? He has a girl friend whom he sincerely love and who crazily would like to be with him for the rest of her life'.
Frankly speaking, there hasn't been serious relationship to me for ages, therefor the difference of meaning between LOVE and LIKE is still a big question to work on. It might be the reason that I didn't experience real or deep relationship and it caused me, being stupid to him. Marriage isn't big issue to me yet anyway. But I now think that I was feeling envy him. It doesn't mean that I want to be in a hurry to find someone to be with or to spend the rest of my whole life. It takes time to find the one :) The thing I can only do is to focus on what I'm currently doing and appreciate what I have, awaiting the one, which is so exciting :)

No comments: