It was beautiful monent and People around me looked all peaceful.



January 2nd, 2008
I couldn't believe that my gym had so many people today that there wasn't any spot to work out. It makes sense a lot. Just seeing that many people, eagerly working out remind me that it was 2nd of 2008 which was the first day the gym opened since this year. That guys want to build up muscles on their body in the mean time girls are working out to loose weight or burn fat for this coming summer are totally true. Don't you think so? I meant that's common. That's part of reason and that's how I became gym bunny. LOL. They all made plans for this year and there might be some problems they would have to go through. But I wish they all make it!! My 2007 was definitely a rollercoaster of a year but emotionally, hopefully my 2008 will be just as exciting!!!

No comments: