The beautiful sun, January 1st of 2008

January 1st, 2008


Build Seo was with Ponyboy to see beautiful sunrising at Heaundae Beach in Busan city Korea.
Go to youtube and find me in case you can't focus on this video lol.


The video of sunrising that I watched 1st of this year was done completely. In the celebration of happy 2008 new year, it was born. :) the thing was somewhat late that I tried to make some changes however there still many in the video. Please understand me. Next movie definitely will be much better then my first two video that having my a lot of efforts. I actually was good though It takes about 4hours, struggling from chopping, mixing all pictures and movies. You guys may think it looks easy to make it but many problems were around me while I was working on it. Anyway, I'm just feeling GREAT with my video and that's it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice movie!!. Very Good!!

I enjoyed your moving picture very well.

When did you make and upload this kind of moving picture on your blog?

You are so great!. if you have a time, teach me!

I'll often visit here and let's say hello to each other. bye~

Best luck to you!!

- Choi Jae Hyun....

Anonymous said...

hey!
This video is great! I really enjoyed it! Such a nice sunrise!
And your video work is really good. You are really talented! keep going and you will be a professional movie maker ;) hehe

Take care!
Steffi

Build said...

Thanks Hyun and Steffi.


It was my first time, making it.

I definately will be better then this next time.

P.S. I really like your picture :), Steffi.

Anonymous said...

a good one~Vancouver is so boring...

Build said...

Elyn,, No It was really good to me.

Casue there were you with me,giving me free starbux coffee.:)

I miss you a lot.

Anonymous said...

say... when will you take me to see the beautiful sunrise??? haha...u look hilarious while smokin up and dancing on the street haha. good stuff. it must have been cold there since your friend was bundled up like a snow man !!! but no worries, you got those muscles of yours to insulate you!

happy new year seo!

Build said...

Berry, you are always welcom to visit my country, Korea. Korea will love you :).

Happy new year too!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are so good! It was such an amazing video~! I could never do that! You are amazing! xx