Don't boo me. I just was trying to be cute. q:




January 3rd, 2008
Adding features on my blog isn't a piece of cake as on I'm not the cutting edge. It's always pleasure though. The
map to see who's on would let me know how big world is and so I can visit the village or town they are from with googlearth which is really amazing. The number of people coming here isn't the matter. it's exciting then I did expect before I started it but I do hope people like my place, Build's life. My writing isn't all on the great or correct grammar so you guys may not really understand what I mean but then ask or tell me on the comment which part isn't clear or which part has wrong grammar then I will fix it, if possible. I really will appreciate that. :)
And I promise I will upload whatever you guys would like to know,see and hear about my life, Korean culture and so on.

No comments: