This is my school.

December 23, 2007
I’m not officially a student in 2months but I can say there’s no more responsibility around me as being a student from now on! It’s quite sad that I should say good bye to my school where I’ve have great time with my all friends I did learn many good things and bad thingsJ. Yes, I’m going to graduate it however I don’t plan to work for coming 3months. The thing is that some jobs I was offered didn’t match my interests, strong points and my future plan which is extremely important. Then you guys would ask me why I did apply for those jobs, Yes I was in a hurry and I was so eager to work in Seoul for some reasons that I seriously wasn’t careful of seeing what I was doing. Once I know I’m competitive and so I could get more chances next year, I’m not going to just see those chances will pass by me. I will knock every single chance next year! Don’t call me crazy.

No comments: