SanTa Haku's here to say Merry Christmas!!

December 25, 2007
Christmas day in Korea is for party. Don’t get me wrong. Because I probably was right that people would rather to spend it with friends or someone whom they like or love. And I should say sorry for people who environmentally or physically can’t be with their family for x-mas.

I took a bus, heading to the city of Jin Ju to see my family for this holiday. All my family called me many times and said come to Jin Ju. I think I’ve been really good to keep that my family always comes first to me. This year many sad things happened to them and they deserve to have great time with whom they truly love who is me. Cool!!!. So I didn’t set any plan for Christmas :> .
My Puppy, Haku was first one, greeting me at the door. He jumped and tried to grab my both knees. I loved him, even though he was spitting on my face ^.^. me, my parents and my younger sister went really nice BulGogi restaurant for lunch and we went straight to get beer. And guess what was next? Karaoke!!!!!!!!! was next place to be crazy. It was like Mic was bonded on my father’s hand and my mother was trying to take it off. I was in the middle of war but it was so funny to my younger sister and me. We came over Bakery shop to buy cake and we ended up eating it in the best comfortable zone, MY HOME. The other night someone said I did not know what love is. But I saw the true love my family has and I have for four of us.

No comments: