this is where my friend's Devin lives and his place is at the top!

December someday, 2007
Okay. Where to start? I’ve been stop updating this for a while due to my final test, which ended up well and Christmas party with Devin and his girl friend their some Korean friends.

Thanks Devin and Tamara(?) (I’m not sure if its spelling is right for her name.) It was around 6pm few days ago. I got text from my friend, Devin. Can you come my place for Christmas party? What a coincidence!! I was thinking to text him in order to say happy Christmas!! Anyway, it wasn’t easy to say “YES, I’d love to do it” because if it is party for him and his girl’s school teachers, I would be the third wheel. Well I relatively sociable and people say I’m good at being absorbed in any place with any kind of people but I made a decision when it comes to meeting new people, be more careful about everything not to make my image that I’m just hanging around foreigners for some bad reasons after something happened to me a month ago. Anyway, it turned out the party was with mainly his Korean friends and I wasn’t hesitating to go!
Oh My God. His place was at the top, 51st floor in the build, called Centrum Park in Heaundea. Is the CN tower in Toronto is higher than this? Was what I thought when I saw super beautiful night scenery through the window ;). It was awesome that I was able to see Gwang An bridge which is one of the Busan attractive and famous place where Busan fireworks show held, with cool ocean view. I still remember his previous apartment which was also good to me. Well his life looks wonderful!! He likes his job and teaching English in Korea, having awesome place to stay with his adorable girl friend. He and his girl math really well and they are so lovely well. (I wasn’t maybe able to find a girl before) I believe that’s why they are together. And I was wondering how many foreigners are as happy as my friend, Devin is with their current Korea life.
Sweet rush!!! Guess! My body doesn’t need any sugar nutrition next year and I got to work out really hard to get rid of this sweet weight. Chocolate cookie, cheese traditional something, etc. I’ was stunned when I saw Devin’s homemade arts!! J We played drinking game and with this game we know about our some private things. It was all fun!!


No comments: