The most cute boy in the world



December 27th, 2007
Christmas holiday is over. I woke up late today around 1pm. I actually woke up early at 6am and I had breakfast with my father around 7am. I went to sleep with my puppy after my father off to work. How cute he was and that just seeing him made me happy. Haku was sleeping on my ab. Despite me being in a hurry because of number 1, I didn’t move and saw how peaceful his look was. He woke up and did eye contacts for some minutes. I wasn’t even moving my body, I rather was careful not to wake him up but he knew that I woke up. I think he could recognize the different speed of my heart, pumping between I woke up and I’m in a sleep.

This morning I got Christmas present from my camera. It was memory chip in it. Few months after I got back Korea from Canada, due to my laptop, having virus I did have to lose all my memory I’ve got and put into my laptop. About 40Gb’s pictures, diary and everything. But the chip that I just found has about 100picuturs I took for 4days for Rocky mountain travel. I check all pictures again and again for about 20mints. Wow! It was like I just found my lost memories and I said thanks Santa!!!!!

No comments: