This is Kim! My cellphone has good camara!!



6th January, 2008

Checking my phone was what I did first to see what time it was as soon as I woke up, Damn it I woke up later then I'm supposed to get up. I had plan to upload my blog which has been the most exciting stuff to me recently. Due to the fact that there's going to be really important thing to me on this coming Sunday, I won't be able to do it after it gets done.

My cell belled around 2:30 My friend, 'I have ? is there a MegaMart in Gwanhan?' My friend Kim text me. It has been more than three months that we haven't seen each other. And she was just 20mins away from where I'm staying. she was grocery shopping while I was getting ready to take off and then we met at Starbux. she looked still good. sitting on the stairs and wearing sunglasses lol. we talked for one hour with hot coffee. while we were talking, she recommended that I go with her at her friend's hours for Mexican food dinner. Sound's cool!! We first went to her place to kill time and she cleaned her house in the mean time I was playing myself with her weird silicon pillow.

It was about 6pm. we went to Kim's club to grab some beer and food. and got the place where we were supposed to be. I had no idea what they were talking about all. they all were speaking spanish which I'm eager to learn but they sound absolutely cool. Not only the food that they made was awsome but also music around us was perfect. Thanks Kim!! she is leaving for the states soon and I should meet her again soon. Spanish! Spanish! Spanish! Spanish!!

From tomorrow I will be super busy but I love what I'm doing now. happy Build Seo's life must go on!

No comments: