My major building.



7th January, 2008

I opened door at library early this morning to find spot that which makes me feel comfortable and help me focus on studying. 'What's going on here?' Many students were studying though it was still dark outside and few minutes later I saw some of them, whispering to ask something about test stuff. They were taking summer semester and today is their test. Sigh,,, there's not going be any summer test in my life. student is not my job at all.

It was good chatting time with my some of dudes, talking about political, economic stuffs in Korea which we always need to consider. It was a long talk more then 3 hours.Why do we have to do that? Sorry, I have no answer. It has been interesting more and more then before since I was first year and It seems like that stuff has to be considered to enlighten my ignorance of knowing how everything in the world is originated or ended. it may mean to become a real man. they are interesting to me as well as the way how to be happy.
It's time to off to the gym now. I will save some by the reason of being busy on this week. Good night Build and all here!

No comments: