There's my name on the list,showing English volunteer members
I highlight my name "서병성" Seo byong seong




January 21, 2008



It's slightly raining again here in Busan, yet it's freaking cold. I hope it's sunny soon!
As of today, checking my short plan, designed the first of this year was needed to see how productive I've been since 1st of this year otherwise there should be something to stimulate myself and then I can make my mission completed :)

I'm not a organized person with this evidence that I put more time and efforts than anyone else. It my not true but the thing to achieve one thing takes longer than my friends and that's how I became strongly adhesive and I never threw in the towel no matter how hard, difficult they were to get done.

Anyway, it took about 1hour to do a careful analysis and then some alternatives, that should be started from tomorrow were created.

Ah, small palm diary for 2008 was on the second bookshelf which I rarely check because of books were used many years ago and it's from BBB which is for Before Babel Bridge and this nonprofit organization that offers oral translation service for people from abroad who can't speak in Korea and Korean who needs minor English translation service abroad. Yes, I've been doing this volunteer job as one of the members for people who needs business English. We are divided into three groups depends on the level of English we speak in. I'm the second from the top :) I was really happy and proud of my level since the test to be a member wasn't easy to me. The number of all members who currently doing this volunteer job is 2778 in Korea providing, people with and 17 kinds of languages. We all gathered for non profit. We all here to help people voluntary. This organization sound's like from a church, considering the meaning of Before Babel Bridge however I don't know much about the Bible. The important thing is we are devoting ourselves to people as a representative of Korea :) and I'm fully satisfied with my job and I won't stop this job. Oh, Call 1588-5644 when you guys need English or Korean service, you may hear my voice lol

2 comments:

앤디오빠 said...

Sonetimes, volunteer work is good. You gain experience, and can do something you enjoy at the same time. I used to volunteer at a community radio station in my town, doing a program every Friday night. I really enjoyed it, learnt some new things, and met some cool people.

Build said...

Yes Andy your right.

I really like it and enjoyt my volunteer job. You know what I've been doing one more volunteer job at a Busan district court as an interpreter since last year :)

Both jobs are what I do love to do.