Hoddeok!!




January 19, 20 , 2008


Everything is clean! Even air is fresh in my room. I cleaned my room from the entrance to the every nook since it's Saturday today. My housecleaning music was played loudly and Yes, I was being into music :) It is scheduled to clean on Saturday or Friday once a week. Do you know that vacuuming or wiping on the floor would help you feel better as travel, work out does make you have relax. It sound's weird? It's just exciting to get rid of all dust and dirty stuff and I think that definitely help people, who are in a bad mood feel good. I hope my English is better then this and then I can make this more detail to make you guys understand.

I'm now awaiting a friend, YunSeon on the way to Busan from Masn city. She is one of my ex university friends and I haven't met her for past few years since I came to Busan. She loves sea as I do and so we made plan to walk around beach which is cool. Oh,, "Coffee bean" is located in the middle of Gwang an li beach and I'm not going to miss a coffee.

The station of SeoMyun, downtown in Busan always is crowded with people, shopping. Because One of the entrances of Lotte department store is in basement where gate of subway is and there are tons of stores in an underground shopping center. It's good that I'm man not girl. It would be stress for me to shop if I was woman and that is what I thought, while seeing many women, shopping. Too much kind of cloths and cosmetics and they are so expensive. It doesn't take much time to shop with the reason that I don't like checking every single store, making a list and comparing prices. oh,, One more thing is that I don't have any sense to follow the fashion :)

After I picked her, we went chicken place for dinner and we went to department store. There was price tag and it was saying a pair of slippers costs $180. That's crazy. I wouldn't buy it if I was a millionaire. An anti conspicuous consumption campaign is need in our society :)
Do you know what Hoddeok is? It's kind of snack Korean people like and we can buy on the street as we buy a hot dog to eat. It's A fried pancake with honey and other sweet things inside. you know you can only buy it for winter. It's so yummy. How much do you think it is? it cost only 50cents.

We went to Se Myun back after we went to beautiful with a good coffee to meet one more friend, In Gu who just got a job in Busan. it was around 11pm and I was tired. Though I have a meeting with a friend of mine tomorrow for his business, I didn't wanted to finish our meeting because we didn''t know when we all get gathered. We have a good chat and they seems like they have been working to make this current their life that they like. And they still are working hard to make better life. They don't do that to be rich as many people want to be. They are working to get real happy which is in their dictionary as I'm doing.

No comments: