People say a four-leaved clover means good fortune. This picture is for my friends.
I don't believe luck, but for my friends I can pray for them




January 27, 2008


This is wired that a girl who worked for my gym didn't send me a picture of mine yet. It was the last day for her to work. when I was about to return my locker key, she said " I will take a picture of you." Yes, she sure can photo me. I liked it, since I haven't got any picture at the gym. It was 2 weeks since she told me to send pictures. I should phone her soon because of the fact that she may forget my mail and then deleted the picture of mine. I don't want to see that happens.


I hit to the gym after work on Friday as usual and then I phoned a friend who happened to become my buddy around midnight on the street.


There was a guy, asking me something when I was talking with a friend of mine.
This guy who was drunk spoke to me 담배 “Dambe" a smoke in Korean. and I took a piece of smoke from pack. "No, No, Where did I get smoke?" He said. Oh I knew what he meant. however I didn't think that he could go himself to buy it so I took him over Seven Eleven. we talked for about 30Min's with smoking and that's how we became friends it's funny. this would happen to happen to me because of the my place, surrounded two famous clubs and tons of bars.


It was T.G.I.F that I didn't feel staying at home myself and I went to Seomyon where downtown in Busan is. "WaBar" we met up in with his friend. after we started drinking some beers his friends came over and we went to a small bar on second floor that I never been. Though it's really small, they had good cocktails. we talked a lot that I rarely understand. too much idiom and phrasal in their talk :) I liked them. They are funny, bright and they seem to know how to make fun lol


A company, famous in car market has been looking for new people to give them work as an intern in Europe. There should be high competition, for Korea job market has been narrowed down plus the company is offering such a good pay, working environment and benefits. I swear more than 80% job seekers in Korea would like to work in the company. 4days left till the due date. 'Should I apply for it or focus on other jobs that I could get easy way?' some of acquaintances gave me suggestion to turn my eyes another side. but I won't stop doing it. don't call me I'm foolish. I'm not just seeing chances, passing by.


It's Sunday today. I was told really bad news after I had lunch and I seriously don't want to mention about it here. hope the thing goes well and my friend is OK soon.

No comments: