Look at gifts from my friend, Leah



January 18, 2008

Sorry again. I was super busy though I wanted to update 17's diary, My job didn't let me do that.

So I'm now telling you what happened to me yesterday. It was freezing and too much windy which made me feel now ok. But When I check my post box there was something in it. 'What's this?' There was my friend's name, Leah on it who is in England. She sent a parcel to me and it's seems like new year's gift. Sweet!

I didn't uncut that parcel for some reasons. And today I check what's it in in the mean time my camera was making video of me :) You guys will see what she sent in the video that I will upload today. Frankly speaking it wasn't easy to make that video and I don't think I can go to the gym today. I did cardio a lot to make it. lol

In the middle of making a video for her as new year's gift, my speaking wasn't as good as before. and that's true. Study group for speaking in English, gathering Korean friends or making High attendance rate in TALKING CRAFT is necessary to me. what should I do? It has been damn hard to make this my current English however it's getting worse so fast. Got to make many English friends. It doesn't mean that I just want to take advantage their English.

When I speak in English, I feel like I'm not Seo, Byong Seong which is my Korean name. It's like I'm Build Seo. you guys may have the same thing when you guys speak in another language which is not your mother tongue. what I mean is that the way to think, the feeling I have, speaking in English are totally different from speaking in Korean. It doesn't mean that I act like a person, having two faces in addition meeting new people is what I love and it's more makes me happy to meet people who came from out of Korea. That helps me know and learn what they have, what they think in their kind of view which is great!!!!!! I'm not going to stop this since my motto is to experience as much as possible.

No comments: