I got this picture yesterday as soon as I got back home from the gym.


9th January, 2008

The alarm sound wasn't as noisy as usual this morning. After taking a shower I hit to the library. Good music was playing on my Mp3 player and that made me feel not cold. Addict myself to being at the library. It has been for me to being at the library for more than past 5years and I got weird symptoms when I'm not at it. is it good thing or bad thing. library comes to make me feel safe after Gym lol. As a matter of fact that the test to be public servant is coming soon, it won't be easy for me to get favorite seat however I think that absolutely will make me wake up early.

People may don't like fast music, people smell sweaty and a yell at small space in a crowd. But I love my gym. It's so small so that there's sometimes no machines and dumbbells, available and I could see some people, blaming. sorry guys. You guys just don't know how to take advantage of that awful circumstances. when it like that, I rather happy on account of good chance to get to know many gym dudes and then we can be friends which are cool. It doesn't big deal that some are sociable, some are not like that. Thanks to talent that I can be absorbed in any kind of people in any type of conditions, seeking for the way to enjoy at a moment isn't that hard to me and then I have some new friends when talking off the gym and I'm happy with that.

No comments: