This is Jong Gang.
I'm so proud of you, 종해병!!!

28th. Nov.2007
I just got back home from the school. I studied 통계분석론 for about 3hours at my school library. It was for final term,coming in 2weeks you may think I still have a plenty of time to prepare for test. Then I would say that You don't ever know what that subject is. Wow, Look at people, sitting on the chair. It's like they were bonded and so they couldn't physically stand up LoL. Not sure what they always are studying for more then 6hours a day but they don't look tired. Yes right!!! I DO have to do what I like and what I want and then I'm not gonna get stressed or tired easily. Anyway, 통계분석론 sucks.

Congratulate to a friend of mine, Jong Gang!!!!! He Finlay got reported from a company that they officially will hire him. Where he will work in is Sam Sung Stock Company. This company sound's really cool because of Sam Sung's name value, I guess. He and I came this school about 3years ago and we both have been really hard worker to achieve our girls which is the job that we want. The differences we have is that He doesn't have any city he would like to work on the other hand there have been only one city that I would like to live. But I totally admire how hard work he worked and how patient he was to get this job and I hope He really enjoys his life with it.

No comments: